Friday, January 21, 2011

mirazozo

from the outside

So the summer holidays continue. 
Ours have been relaxed, slow paced, and thoroughly enjoyable. 

Today we took a train ride into town to enjoy Mirazozo.

 
This was a totally awesome experience.  We all loved it - from my 4 y.o. daughter to my 13 y.o. nephew to myself.

 
I found I could not get the smile off my face while I was inside this wonderful world of colour and space.


This is the sort of experience I cherish and love to share with my children.  Too give them exposure to things like this from a young age I feel is so important to me.  I am so grateful that I have ready access to art like this, to lift me up and feed my need for beautiful, wonderful, creative experiences.


Mirazozo will be on at the Sydney Opera House Forecourt until 27th January 2011.

3 comments:

  1. hEJ Fran
    WOW! Looks like a wonderful experience!
    Have a great weekend
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. to see more www.archietcts-of-air.com !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!