Friday, July 31, 2009

Hello sunshine....



I know the weather has been fine for about a week now but I have been decidedly under the weather if you know what I mean.... but sunshine always makes me feel more motivated so

today we made some 'new' crayons






and baked a really easy and scrumptious banana cake



here's how:

Banana Cake

Cream 2 tbs of margarine with 1 cup of sugar. Add 1 beaten egg (or "No Egg" equivalent). Add 3 mashed very ripe banana's, one at a time. Mix in 2 cups of SR flour and 1 tsp of Bi-carb soda. Then add 2 tbs of milk (soy in our case) and mix until well combined. Pour into greased and floured loaf tin and bake in a moderate oven for 35 - 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean!!! Still licking my lips.....

I have also been doing a number of things of the crafty variety and will post photo's in the next few days.

Hope you have been enjoying the sunshine too :)

1 comment:

  1. ooh I love making crayon cookies! The colours are so vivid. Your daughters are so cute Fran!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!