Monday, January 30, 2012

Year 2


Aimee's back to school today. 
She is so excited.  She's been aching to get back for the last couple of weeks.
 
To make it even better she lost her top front tooth this morning!
The tooth fairy will be paying a visit tonight I am sure :)


In a couple of days time I'll be taking some more photo's like this, but I'll have two girls in uniform.
Kindergarten starts on Wednesday.

It's so nice to have two days of Bethany all to myself at home with me before she starts 'big school'.

I love having my girls at home with me, but of course, inevitably, they are off to school. 
Even though Bethany won't admit it, she is so ready.

This is going to be a great year!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope today went well Fran. My big girl started year 2 today too. And good luck for Wednesday! My little girl is still a year off kindy. Isn't it strange sending our babies off into the world... I know what my mum meant now years ago when she said it's hard being a mum at times like this! But yes, think of all you'll be able to do now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. School's back! Yay! Hope she had fun. Oh my goodness how much does Bethany look like you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!