Saturday, May 23, 2009

supporting Australian made

I went to Broadway Shopping Centre this morning to do a spot of birthday present shopping and I discovered a fabulous little shop called Pretty in Pink.

I love the fabric range used for the products and really love that the products are designed and made locally in Newtown.

I couldn't resist buying a little something for myself, as well as for a gift. This little purse with key chain is the perfect size for my mp3 player. Now I can carry it around in my handbag without it getting all tangled in everything!

1 comment:

  1. What lovely little purses - i find it so hard to sew with vinyl but the results you get are so worth it. The chain is a good idea too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!