Friday, May 29, 2009

Woohoo! x 3


I was very excited to receive my Snailblazer swap items yesterday. Ten beautifully made, unique gifts, made by other crafty persons from all over Australia. I have to say there was a very warm fuzzy feeling as I looked at all these little beauties! I really hope all my swap recipients were as pleased with their items as I was. My swap items included:

Thanks ladies!

And a special mention has to go out to Cass for organising the swap, wrapping each item individually, including a wotcha got list and mailing them all out in such a timely manner - thanks Cass :)

This was my first swap, so I've learnt a few things for the next time. Oh yes, there will definitely be a next time! One thing I learnt is that my VERY small fabric collection weighs quite heavily on the floral side. So in an attempt to rectify this I ordered some fabric from here. Mmmm, can't wait....

Number three on the Woohoo list, another book I ordered from here arrived - and I was pleasantly surprised to find a rather lovely little contribution from the craftroom's very own Belinda. Well I'll be!

2 comments:

  1. Fran - I adore my reversible glasses case! Especially that I can swap it around depending on the Hekyll or Jekyll mood - not that it looks hekyll or jekyll-ey...sigh. It's beautiful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the glasses case Fran. I especially LOVE the owl fabric... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!