Monday, May 10, 2010

A little bit of shamless self promotion!!

So, how long has it been since you've stopped by whipup.net ??  If it's been awhile, or even never, you really should do yourself a favour and pop on over.

It's a one stop shop for blog tutorials of all sorts of crafty things. 


Like this gorgeous vintage lace trim pattern I've been working on............... 

...........or even the On-the-Go Art Satchel tutorial!!! 

Yes, that's right, Kathreen featured my Art Satchel tutorial on Saturday.  How cool is that?

So, if you're in need of a little inspiration and want somewhere you can quickly find some, do yourself a favour and head straight on over to whipup.net

7 comments:

  1. Yay, that's awesome Fran...Belx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I missed it! I was away in Melbourne but YAY!!! I have popped in to check on some measurements ... making my second one for my daughter who turns five on friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hELLO Fran
    Looking forward to being your Apron Swap partner, but now feeling positively daunted...
    that I've been paired with such a professional the things you make and do are BEAUTIFUL!!
    Please do not send your expectations too high, but sewing skills are :S. Anyhows, just wanted to stop by and let you know also that I have a blog giveway, please enter yourself for the free draw if you would like to over at Swedish House.
    Have a great weekend
    Kram
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of COURSE it should be in WhipUp. Well deserved, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for the tutorial fran! i love this art satchel and just made it for a 4-year old friend. i look forward to more inspiration from you ;) kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!