Monday, April 11, 2011

Turning 5

Miss B turned 5 today.
 
Happy Birthday Miss B.
Miss B, Miss A, Dean and I spent a wonderful day together 
getting to know some native wildlife a little better
at the wonderful Australia Walkabout Park .

It made me so happy to see the smile on Miss B's face. 
From the minute she got up this morning she was just so happy. 
She loved all the presents she received, including the vest I crocheted for her (see it there in that picture!  More on that later).

My lovely, loving, caring, sharing, purple loving girl.  
She can still be very shy and withdrawn but has come out of her shell an awful lot in this past year. 
She's getting so tall.
 On Saturday we celebrated with family.

I made the cake Miss B has been planning for and talking about for months.  Found in a book we borrowed from the library called
This book is a gem, I've been thinking about buying a copy just so I can make sure it's always available to me.

I love you so very much Miss B
xo 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Miss 5. She is getting so big! Looks like you had a fantastic time and she certainly looked happy with all those presents. I love the vest, especially the colour (my favourite). Hugs and kisses from my little miss to yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!